Reports To: COO
Leads efforts to consolidate and standardize company operating and maintenance manuals,
procedures, and material specifications. Enhances operational procedures, technical standards,
and documentation to ensure safety, reliability and compliance with regulations.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Report to the Chief Operations Officer (COO) to provide risk analysis, coordinate and
propose risk mitigation strategies.
- Assist in the development of our gas operations training school’s curriculum.
- Ensure compliance with client Operation Manuals (O&M), project plans and
specifications, as well as State, Federal and PUC regulations.
- Work with the COO, Safety Director, Superintendents and foreman to ensure safety,
quality control, quality assurance, and OSHA compliance.
- Mentor, train, and develop construction personnel to ensure their maximum development.
- Review and recommend improvements to existing and proposed company field
- Collaborate with the management team and senior leadership to develop and implement
plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or technical discipline or equivalent ten years of
progressively responsible experience in gas distribution.
- Fully gas qualified (Possess all Gas Operator Qualifications).
- Detailed knowledge of gas industry regulations including CFR 192.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
including licensing and competencies which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
- Requires strong analytical, supervisory and excellent written and oral communication
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities, solve problems expediently and motivate
- Trustworthy leader who works well with all levels in the company and serves as a mentor
- Must be familiar with Company and industry standards, policies, procedures and
applicable regulations and practices.
- Energetic and creative individual with solutions for growth and opportunities.
- Ability to use equipment and tools properly and safely.
- Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point and basic computer skills required.
- Some local travel required.
AGI CONSTRUCTION is an equal opportunity employer.
Competitive Salary and excellent benefits. We provide excellent benefits including health, dental,401(k), life insurance and short and long term disability.